1. This is open to members who have not won any awards in club competitions, excluding current season.
2. The competition will be ‘open-themed’.
3. Prints to be handed to the Chairman, Richard Emery.
4. Prints should not be mounted and must not exceed 5x7 inches.
5. Except for correcting levels, a colour cast or cropping prints may not be manipulated.
6. On the back of the print please include your name, title and date of submission.
7. Each member may submit up to 5 prints.
8. Prints will be judged in-house every two months and the top six prints will be awarded points:
1st – 10pts
2nd – 8pts
3rd – 6pts
4th – 4pts
5th – 3pts
6th – 2pts
9. A trophy will be awarded at the end of the season to the member with the highest score.